Our Data Destruction Services include Onsite Data Destruction & Offsite Data Destruction.
See below for the methods we use to ensure data destruction and choose the method right for you:
CESG Approved Crushing
Media Tapes/Video Tapes
CESG Approved Crushing prior to shredding
Optical Media (CDs/DVDs/Blueray)
Floppy / Zip Discs
USB Memory Sticks
Routers/Thin Clients with stored configs
Labels / Company references
Removal & Destruction
We guarantee the destruction of all data stored on anything we collect
Onsite Data Destruction:
Why risk letting your data leave your site when you could use Computer Recycling Liverpool onsite destruction service. We can provide secure wheelie bins and containers for your organisation to store hard drives, tapes, CDs, DVDs etc prior to each onsite destruction service. This is helpful for IT Support companies.
All our staff are able to:
- Bring vehicles, equipment and tools to your site
- All hardware will be safely dismantled, with all those tapes and hard drives removed
- Our specialist equipment will be run there and then and will ensure your data devices are destroyed to the highest of standards
- Our operatives will bag up the shredded waste and it will be loaded back in our vehicle for recycling
More you should know:
- Insurance isn’t a problem – we have public, product, property and employers
- We can destroy data onsite held on phone systems and other networking hardware
- Computer Recycling Liverpool have experts in the IT Field and can remove data from any type of IT device
- Our CHAS accreditation ensures all health and safety procedures are incorporated into our data destruction
- The time taken to destroy various devices varies dramatically. Give us a call on 0151 909 4049 to confirm
If onsite isn’t for you, you are welcome to bring your data holding devices to our site and we will destroy them for you while you watch for a small fee.
Require proof of your data destruction? We can video record each data destruction visit in operation. All employees carry CRB checks for you to check.
Offsite Data Destruction:
Every pickup is subject to our data destruction procedure, no matter how big or small your company is.
DDC Certificates usually take up to 2 weeks to come through. If you are having any problems with receiving your certificate, please get in touch and state your company name and the date your collection occurred.