IT Disposal Liverpool: Your local IT disposal service covering Liverpool and surrounding areas
IT Disposal Liverpool is one of the most secure IT Equipment recycling services in the region. We provide our service to many high profile organisations, NHS Hospitals, Government and businesses. Many of which require high security and onsite data destruction at many branches throughout Liverpool – Liverpool central, Liverpool city centre, Toxteth, Albert Dock, Dingle, Sefton Park, Otterspool, Old Swan, Stanley, Edge Hill, Kensington, Wavertree, Mossley Hill, Allerton, Childwall, Swanside, Knotty Ash, West Derby, Clubmoor, Norris Green, Tuebrook, Anfield, Kirkdale, Bankhall, Bootle, Walton, Seaforth, Orrel, Fazakerley, Litherland, Waterloo, Rby, Huyton etc.
Computer Recycling Liverpool aims to provide a secure service by the following methods:
- Accredited to ISO 27001 – Information security Management standard which ensures secure professional operations are in place
- All employees / staff are criminal record (CRB clean)
- All vehicles have extra security locks on the storage compartment
- All trucks and vans have GPS tracking devices fitted which not only allows us to monitor the drivers driving method but it also allows us to monitor each vehicles every movement
- All goods in entrances are monitored 24/7
- All staff are dressed in uniform and have ID badges
- Customers are offered onsite data destruction at a cheap price and offsite data destruction is standard to all customers.
- All incoming assets are logged on an asset report for the customer
- Some vehicles are fitted with CCTV to record onsite data destruction
- IT Disposal Liverpool provides CESG approved data destruction method
All IT Assets we can dispose of include Ink/toners, photocopiers, comms/network equipment, LCDs, TFTs, CRTs, Computer base units, Whiteboards, Apple equipment, Assorted cables etc. If you are unsure if we can take what you need to recycle, please contact computer recycling Liverpool on 0151 909 4049
We are also interested to hear from anybody who is looking for an IT Disposal job involving computer recycling in the Liverpool area.